The proposed works include alterations and refurbishment to create offices and ancillary rooms to lower ground, ground and 1st – 5th floors, a new plant well, renewal of M&E, lift and public health services to all floors.
External façade cleaning and refurbishment of the mansard roof to be undertaken within heritage guidelines.
- Grade II* listed
- Heritage features of mosaic floors and marble fire places
- Sensitive location
- Architect: AUKETT SWANKE GROUP
- Project Manager: CALFORD SEADEN
- Cost Consultant: CALFORD SEADEN
- Service Engineer: NORMAN DISNEY & YOUNG