Through the Scape Framework, we are able to deliver refurbishment and fit-out projects that also help to improve the buildings we use and places we live in.
We are on the construction framework for England and Wales. These provide a quick to market, OJEU compliant contracting mechanism for construction projects valued between £7.5m and £75m. With services deployed through our network of nine regional offices, using the Scape procure framework, we have delivered more than 575 projects for public sector clients across a broad spectrum of sectors.
Our services are provided through our network of regional offices via the framework. Overall, Willmott Dixon have delivered over 575 projects for public sector customers across a wide spectrum of sectors.
A Partnership you can trust
Project performance is embedded in the Scape Construction framework from inception through to handover and aftercare, Scape Framework actively performance manage each project to ensure your project is delivered to the highest standard.
Some of the benefits of the Scape Major Works frameworks include:
- An OJEU compliant procurement process that abides by UK, Scottish and EU procurement law and is configured to achieve value for money, efficiency and local economic impact.
- A quick to market, sole source pre-qualified contracting mechanism. Allowing your project to start as soon as possible, without the need for a lengthy tendering process.
- A ‘no surprises’ journey as Scape actively audits each project and framework partner, ensuring you receive value for money and an excellent level of service.
- An embedded social value process for each project, covering job creation, local labour spend and community engagement.
Further detail about how Scape performance manages its Scape framework partners and supports its clients is available here.
Key stats on the Scape Construction Framework:
- 9/10 client satisfaction for product, service, value for money and defects
- 99% of supply chain paid within 19 days
- 85% local spend within 40 miles of the project
- 89% SME spend
- 82% labour within 40 miles of the project
- £27.8m social return on investment
- 197 school visits and workshops
- 128 work experience pupils
- 419 apprentices completed
For further information on Scape Procure Framework, visit www.scape.co.uk