Pagabo framework makes procurement quicker, easier and more effective. They help public sector organisations across the UK by providing EU compliant framework agreements, – delivered and backed up by a team of MCIPS qualified procurement professionals with a huge range of experience.
The Pagabo Refit & Refurbishment Framework provides customers with a specialist route to appoint Willmott Dixon Interiors on any refit or refurbishment project, whether it’s to improve and restore buildings through renovation or incorporate the very latest in modern systems, through retrofit.
The fully OJEU compliant solution offers Direct Award or Mini-Competition call-off options on projects with budgets over £250k.
We hold positions on all Pagabo Refit & Refurbishment framework lots in England and Wales:
- Lot 1 £250k to £1m
- Lot 2 £1m to £5m
- Lot 3 £5m to £15m
- Lot 4 £15m to £30m
- Lot 5 £30m+
Benefits of the Pagabo framework include:
- A fast, fully OJEU compliant contracting mechanism for public sector organisations.
- The option for flexible procurement routes, including a direct award or running a competition using pre-approved Pagabo framework partners.
- Transparency and value for money through Pagabo actively performance managing framework partners.
- Embedded social value into contract awards.
- A no project, no fee approach from Pagabo, who do not charge a fee on pre-construction service agreements – only once your project officially starts on site.
For further information on Pagabo professional services framework visit www.pagabo.co.uk