Willmott Dixon is an established framework partner of the Southern Construction Framework (SCF), a public sector partnership that strives to improve the buildings that we use and the places we live.
Features of the Southern Construction Framework include:
- A framework designed by the public sector for the public sector
- Rapid access to market leading contractors
- End to end support with a fully managed and quality assured process
- A flexible approach to contractor appointment
- Challenging social value targets.
Benefits of the Southern Construction Framework:
Following an OJEU compliant contracting process, the SCF can be used by all public sector organisations throughout London, the South East and the South West. The SCF is a managed framework with a positive continuous improvement culture which ensures opportunities for efficiencies and lessons learned are passed from one project to the next.
The SCF actively performance manages the Major Works frameworks, ensuring your project is delivered to the highest standard, whilst delivering a wide range of community benefits.
Through the SCF, we have achieved:
- SCF ‘Partnership and Innovation’ award for 2020
- SCF ‘Contractor of the Year’ awards for 2017 and 2018
- Total combined ‘added value’ of £37m
- 9/10 client satisfaction for overall ‘collaborative engagement’
- 47 Apprentices through Shared Apprentice Schemes
- Fair payment: 99% paid within 28 days
For further information visit scfframeworks.org.uk