Working in partnership with John Cobb Consulting, WDI refurbished the 2nd and 3rd floors of the building to bring it to Category A standard. The project involved WDI refurbishing all core areas of the two floors, including full capital plant replacement.
In addition to refurbishing the two floors – a total of over 80,000 sq. ft. – a new two storey entrance atrium was created in the existing space, maximising the potential and of the building.
- Two floor refurbishment totalling 80,000 sq. ft.
- Full capital plant replacement
- New two storey entrance atrium created
- Architect: JOHN COBB CONSULTING
- Project Manager: JOHN COBB CONSULTING
- Cost Consultant: JOHN COBB CONSULTING
- Service Engineer: WSP