This involved a strip-out, remodelling and transformation of a currently open plan space, into cellular space.
The full refurbishment included new M&E, lift and internal fit out, providing the University with new offices and teaching accommodation on the ground and first floor.
- 6 seminar rooms
- Study space for research students and taught students
- Offices for 100 staff
- New entrance with better access, wider steps and paths and a refurbishment main atrium
- Architect: ADP
- Project Manager: CURRIE & BROWN
- Cost Consultant: CURRIE & BROWN
- Service Engineer: SLENDER WINTER