This year’s World Quality Day (WQD) celebrated ‘Everyday Leadership’. Willmott Dixon Interiors proudly supported WQD by honouring quality and raised the profile of its importance.
World Quality Day 2017 (9th November) was our opportunity to celebrate the achievements of our people within our business and recognise those that demonstrate leadership to sustain and improve performance everyday of the year. This year, various activities took place on our project sites and at our head office in Farringdon.
We had a packed agenda which involved various activities to celebrate this day, read about them below.
Quality within our Supply Chain Partners
- Our Starwood Capital project team at Earls Court met with our Supply Chain partners where they held a group discussion of how we can all work together to achieve the best job, how to avoid the typical pitfalls and finish with pride.
Quality Management System (QMS) Audit
- Our site teams at Old Admiralty Building and Imperial Collage Dyson accepted the challenge of a mini QMS audit by our very own Quality Delivery Manager, Kevin Wheeler.
- Our Imperial Collage Library site team had a brainstorming session where they discussed how they could strengthen their relationships with key stakeholders
Lunch & Learn with Schluter Farringdon Street
- BIM ready innovative wet-room solutions came and gave a live demonstration. WDI people listened to their approved way to install wet rooms and discussed mistakes made in wet-room construction.
#Qualitypromises Farringdon Street
- Our people in the head office took some time out to think about their quality promise and quality pledge and took part in a drop-in centre style forum.
These activities helped to promote excellence and positive impact of quality within Willmott Dixon Interiors.