Following a successful three year Framework Agreement for a National Refresh Programme, WDI was appointed by Travelodge for a further two year programme. The works required to refresh each individual hotel had to be carried out while it was open to the public and therefore complex phasing programmes are introduced to minimise disruption to residents and the Travelodge staff.
Having maintained a successful relationship working on
refurbishment and maintenance projects across Travelodge’s hotel portfolio, WDI is currently delivering an ongoing programme of works that requires the refurbishment of over 8,000 bedrooms nationwide. Travelodge guest room receives the same high level of service quality and commitment.
- National programme of refurbishment
- 8,208 individual guest rooms completed
- Successful long term partnership
- Average delivery of 20 rooms every 5 days per site.
- Multi-site allocation framework.
- Client: Travelodge
- Quantity Surveyor: Wakemans