The Halls Wolverhampton
Full Refurbishment of Civic Hall and Wulfrun Hall for City of Wolverhampton Council. Procured via the Scape National Construction framework
88,802 sq ft
- Increased capacity of the venue to 5,000.
- New foundations and drainage installed within both halls, as well as new plant and LV substation rooms.
- Delivered essential structural, engineering and electrical works to update the building.
- Frequent discoveries within the building leading to necessary repairs.
- Retained and restored original features.
Jolene McLaren × Regional Head of Business Development (Midlands)
Project Manager : Faithful + Gould
Architect : Space & Place
Quantity Surveyor : Faithful + Gould
Structural Engineer: Furness
Like what you see? Want to work with our amazing team? Contact us todayContact us