We would also like to show our support to our teams and key workers who are working tirelessly across the country.
For more about how Willmott Dixon group are responding to the everyday changes of Covid-19 please click here.
Coventry & Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust St Michael's Hospital, Rosewood Terrace
Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust provides a full range of expanding physical, mental health and learning disability services to children, young adults, adults and older adults over many sites across Coventry, Warwickshire and Solihull.
Willmott Dixon Interiors are proud to have been awarded the anti-ligature refurbishment of Rosewood Terrace at St Michael’s Hospital in Warwick, which is one of many mental health rehabilitation units that will be upgraded.
Willmott Dixon Interiors has revamped Rosewood Terrace, an inpatient mental health rehabilitation unit at St Michael’s Hospital in Warwick, on behalf of Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust.
The anti-ligature upgrades throughout the building have been designed to prevent vulnerable people from accidentally or intentionally self-harming. As part of this project, pre-planning, communication and good customer relations are essential to the success, which have been delivered in a live hospital environment.
The two-storey Rosewood Terrace has been refurbished on the ground floor to deliver modern facilities for patients, which includes:
- Internal doors and lighting have been replaced.
- Sanitaryware has been upgraded
- New external windows have been installed.
- New vinyl flooring has been laid
- All ventilation grilles and radiator covers have been replaced
- The building has been redecorated throughout.
Alongside the refurbishment of the hospital, our team volunteered to deliver services to local charity Zoe’s Place, which provides palliative, respite and end of life care to babies and infants. The charity’s sensory room in Easter Way was completely redecorated including:
- Removing the existing flooring and fitting brand new vinyl flooring as well as fitting a special type of skirting for infection prevention.
- Redecorating the walls and ceilings, including filling any previous holes made and a fresh coat of paint. The walls are used to project images for the children so they have been kept cream to allow for better projections.
At Willmott Dixon Interiors, sustainability is a core part of what we do. That’s why, we developed our sustainability strategy, Now or Never, which sets some ambitious targets for the buildings we refurbish.
We ensured that we used sustainable measures at St Michael’s Hospital in Warwick such as LED lighting, water isolation to maximise usage efficiency, loft insulation to align with the aims above.