Willmott Dixon Interiors picked up three Considerate Constructors Scheme (CCS) Awards including a Gold for Old Admiralty Building for the refurbishment of the iconic grade II listed building in Horseguards parade.
The team from Old Admiralty Building with their Gold CCS Award
Imperial College London’s Dyson Building and Travelodge Welwyn Garden city picked up bronze awards.
The CCS Awards recognise sites registered with the Considerate Constructor Scheme that have raised the bar for considerate construction and help to set the benchmark for other sites to follow.
The project teams demonstrated an outstanding commitment to improving the image of construction, achieving exemplary standards in all areas of the Code of Considerate Practice. The site’s areas of recognition included:
- The care and appearance of the project site
- The respect shown towards to the local community including working alongside the community to provide employment opportunities as well as keeping local members informed of the ongoing work
- The sustainable approach to the project and efforts made to protect the environment
- Ensuring that the highest levels of Health and Safety were maintained on site at all times, securing everyone’s safety
- The value shown towards their workforce
At Willmott Dixon Interiors we pride ourselves on our approach towards social value and sustainability and are always striving to achieve excellence in these areas on all of our projects. Therefore, we are very proud to receive recognition from the Considerate Constructors Scheme for our efforts on all our sites.