WDI Wins CCS Awards for Project Sites
The Considerate Constructors Scheme’s National Site Awards recognise those sites registered with the Scheme that has raised the bar for considerate construction.
Willmott Dixon Interiors are pleased to announce the full list of awards given to project sites that have met CCS standards.
- 18 Devonshire Place, Gold and Runner up to the most considerate site in the 500k to 5 million category.
- University of Brighton, Cockcroft Building – Gold for the second year running in the £10m + category.
- The Old Court House Kingston, Bronze for the £500 to £5 million pound project range.
- 33 Cavendish Square – Silver in the 5 million to 10 million pound projects range for 33 Cavendish Square.
- Hewens Free School – Bronze in the £500K – £5 Million projects.