Willmott Dixon Interiors is a contracting partner on Scape’s National Construction framework. We are the single contractor on the fully OJEU compliant framework delivering projects between £2 and £20 million across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Willmott Dixon successfully secured a position on the 4th iteration of the Scape framework in June 2017; this will see the business continue to nurture strong relationships with Scape and existing customers that has spanned over 10 years. The National Construction framework also provides the opportunity to deliver for new customers where it is always our intention to deliver over expectations every time.
During this period, more than £1.5bn of public sector assets have been built or refurbished. By engaging with Willmott Dixon Interiors via the framework, extensive benefits can be realised as the Scape procurement process drives efficiencies in time & cost but equally important, wide ranging social value is delivered on every project.
The Scape framework provides any public sector organisation, or those who receive part public funding, access to a tried and tested model to procure construction services, in the shape of Scape’s procurement solutions.
Willmott Dixon Interiors have worked with a number of public sector organisations delivering a range of services including refurbishment, fit out, adaptation and remodelling. Through the Scape framework Willmott Dixon Interiors caters for a number of sectors not limited to, but including Local Authority, Central Government, Higher Education, Health, Commercial, Heritage and Arts & Leisure.
Some of the key benefits of the WDI offer within the Scape National Construction framework include:
- Time reduction. A total of up to 200 days can be saved when compared to traditional procurement routes. Since 2006, 99% of projects have been delivered on time.
- Saving money. On average, 14p in every £1 spent is saved across areas including contract management, programme, procurement, supply chain, and early risk reduction.
- Robust Costs. Costs are accounted for and validated throughout the whole project. At Feasibility we market test 65% of costs, 85% at planning and 100% at the point of contract. This ensures that our costs are robust, transparent and the ultimate objective of delivering no surprises at contract award
- Demonstrable Performance. Performance is demonstrated across the Scape framework throughout every stage of your project. KPI’s are regularly audited and are delivered directly to the customer using Willmott Dixon’s bespoke online management portal, mi|project.
- Local Economic Benefits – Willmott Dixon Interiors are committed to supporting the local areas we work in through supporting Small, Medium Enterprises (SME). In fact 95% of project spend is with SME’s and on average 40% of the project spend is distributed within 10 miles of sites.
- Customer Satisfaction – Willmott Dixon have consistently achieved excellent customer satisfaction results since 2006; an average of 9/10. Through the framework, formal feedback sessions are organised on a quarterly basis and occur during pre-construction, construction and aftercare.