Willmott Dixon Interiors is ideally placed to deliver high quality interior fit outs and refurbishments as part of the Scape Framework.
Projects are delivered by Willmott Dixon Interiors using the NEC form of contract which cover refurbishment, fit out, adaptation and remodeling projects. It can be accessed by any public sector organisation and offers a number of advantages.
- Time savings. 200 days are saved compared to traditional procurement. 100% of projects have been delivered on time and on budget since 2006.
- Cost savings. A current average of 14p for every £1 spent is saved across all projects through procurement, supply chain and early risk reduction savings.
- Robust validated costs. Your cost plan will be market tested 65% at feasibility, 85% at planning and 100% at contract to ensure robustness. 100% of the final price is market tested and independently verified as a current market price and value for money.
- Demonstrable performance. Performance is monitored and captured by Scape on your behalf at all stages of the project. Audited KPIs are reported direct to you via MiProject, a live performance and PM portal.
- National delivery, local growth. Procured nationally, the framework secures huge economies of scale. Delivered locally, it also drives social and economic benefits for communities throughout the UK.
- Low contractor fees. Low contractor fees set at 1.75% along with low management costs ensure your project benefits from being part of over £1 billion of Scape workload.