The agreed design proposals required a complete strip-out on each floor, followed by a comprehensive re-fit over each of the building’s ten storeys. This construction was carried out over a phased period while the building remained in occupation. All the existing windows were replaced, with new insulation and finishes installed on the existing roofs. A timber decking system created new terraces at the 8th floor, enhanced by the installation of new balustrades together with a brise soleil.
- New services provided throughout
- Collaborative design services supplied
- BIM implemented during the refurbishment
- Architect: FRASER BROWN MACKENNA
- Structural Engineer: CURTINS CONSULTING
- Cost Consultant: BURNLEY WILSON FISH
- Service Engineer: MOTT MACDONALD