Following a successful five year Framework Agreement for a National Refresh Programme, WDI was appointed by Travelodge to upgrade their Farringdon hotel.
The works comprise the refurbishment of all 219 bedrooms and bathrooms encompassing the following:
- Stripout existing wet heating system to rooms and corridors and replace with comfort colling units.
- Upgrade of mechanical and electrical installations
- New windows to rooms and corridors
- Upgrade works to Bar Café and Reception to achieve current brand standards
- Minor refurbishment works to staff and public toilet areas
- Redecoration works to external elevations
- Minor works to rear car park area
- 219 rooms
- Phased floor handovers to minimise disruption to guests
- Working within a live environment
- Client: TRAVELODGE HOTELS
- Quantity Surveyor: WAKEMANS
- Services Engineers: MRB Consulting Engineers