Majority of the works in the building took place on the ground floor except for minor Mechanical and Electrical changes further up the floors for ventilation and air flow.
WDI removed existing features and fittings, reused and refurbished existing furniture for joinery items as part of heritage requirements. Further works involved removals of concrete slabs in toilet area, instillation of new toilets, structural openings for doorways, block work, cleaning, sanding and decorations.
- Refurbishment of the ground floor with the upper floors occupied
- Sensitively restoring existing heritage features and furniture
- Installation of new toilets
- Structural openings for doorways
- careful management of disruption (noise and dust)
- Architect: BLACK ARCHITECTURE
- Project Manager: FAITHFUL & GOULD
- Cost Consultant: FAITHFUL & GOULD
- Service Engineer: ETEC ENGINEER