WDI are carrying out the refurbishment of an existing building in Earls Court. This is one of three aparthotels for Starwood Capital.
The project comprises alterations to the existing building, which
accommodates a mix of aparthotel and residential units over ten floors.
Works will include minor internal alterations to the layout of the ground floor and basement levels (aparthotel front/back of house and ancillary facilities)
Completion of upper floors and the erection of a new physical link at tenth floor level will allow internal circulation between the residential units and the lift core. The works will be undertaken in phases to allow some floors to remain in use during construction.
- 307 rooms to be refurbished to a tight programme
- Residential and commercial on all sides
- Tesco store in use 24 hours requires close liaison.
- Bounded by a mainline railway with coach parking
- Architect: EPR
- Project Manager: MHBC
- Quantity Surveyor: CUMMINGS
- Structural Engineer: FAIRHURST