Willmott Dixon Interiors has been appointed to create a boutique hotel at 7-8 St Martins Place in central London.
The scheme is a change of use of the existing building from an office block to a high-end hotel comprising of 136 keys. This includes a five story refurbishment complete with a fifth floor restaurant as well as creating of a new floor for a rooftop bar.
The development for customer Best Effort Ventures will be further complemented with new retail in the basement and ground floor level, while the building will retain its existing Post Office.
- Conversion of existing office buildings to a new high-end boutique hotel
- Creation of new floor for a rooftop bar and restaurant facilities
- Creation of four retail units at basement and ground floor level
- New windows and major alterations throughout the building to change the use to hotel from office
- Retain existing Post Office throughout the works
- Architect: EPR ARCHITECT
- Project Manager: CBRE LIMITED
- Quantity Surveyor: EMMAUS CONSULTING
- Structural Engineer: CLANCY CONSULTING