Completed over two phases, WDI fitted out all 425 student accommodation bedrooms, bathrooms and pantries, as well as redecorating the corridors adjacent to these rooms. While all works were carried out while the students were away, campus staff remained on site which meant precautions were necessary to ensure minimal disruption. WDI worked to strict timescales to complete the project ahead of term time, a target which was successfully achieved.
- Working in a Grade I listed environment
- 425 student rooms refurbished
- Minimal disruption to University employees
- Architect: NBF Partnership
- Project Manager: HAND, DEERE & COX
- Cost Consultant: HAND, DEERE & COX
- Service Engineer: RHUL ESTATES DEPARTMENT