The works involve the fit out, alteration and extension
works to the Accident & Emergency Department and
is split into 3 Sections.
Section 1 – Enabling Works including creation of a new out of hours entrance comprising of new installation of curtain walling to create new security office Section 3 – Phase 1 B – Demolition of old occupational spaces,creation of temporary storage spaces, new staff offices, new community hub department and reception and minor external works.
- Working in a constantly live A+E environment.
- Constant pressures on clean working.
- Logistically challenging
- Architect: ANSELL & BAILEY
- Project Manager: ESTATES AND CAPITAL DIRECTORATE
- Cost Consultant: SWEET GROUP
- Service Engineer: CAPITA