Willmott Dixon Interiors were appointed for the refit of an existing six storey building, built in 1895, including the full CAT A fit out over two phases and external repairs to provide a sustainable, high quality office accommodation procured via the SCAPE 3 Framework.
- Strip out of existing floor plates to provide open plan office space, increasing the area from 2050 m2 to 2339 m2.
- Installation of a new core in the existing light well to provide a modern building facility with two new lifts, with disabled and able bodied WC facilities to all levels.
- Replacement of all windows and shop fronts to all elevations as well as a full repair and repaint to existing facade to East, South, West and North West elevation.
- Full brick/blockwork cleaned to all facades.
The project received BREEAM Very Good and City of London Considerate Constructor Scheme Gold Award.
- Architect: EPR ARCHITECTS
- Project Manager: PICK EVERARD
- Cost Consultant: CORDEROY
- Services Engineer: HOARE LEA