Willmott Dixon Interiors have been appointed to deliver CAT B fit-out and refurbishment of the grade II* listed building for Department of Education, procured under Scape Group’s National Framework.
Fit-out and refurbishment of commercial office across five
floors to a modern flexible working environment including; new WC
core fit-out, new and modified MEP services, cladding to risers and
chillers, ceilings, partitions, raised floors, window refurbishment,
secondary glazing, floor wall and ceiling finishes, decorations, fire
proofing and compartmentation. The grade II* listed status of the
building is an important aspect of this project.
- Upgrade the building to modern standards whilst
maintaining it’s English heritage.
- Exceptional finishes required throughout.
- Increase visual & physical connectivity across all floors.
- Provide good quality workspace that supports productivity and innovation.
- Architect: BDP
- Project Manager: MACE GROUP
- Quantity Surveyor: MACE GROUP
- Structural Engineer: BDP
- Services Engineer: HOARE LEA