Following minor demolition and alteration works on the existing spa, WDI refurbished the back of house area where the spa was located. The spa fit out consisted of the installation of a new swimming pool, fitness area, studio, changing rooms, experience showers, steam rooms, treatment rooms and a relaxation area.
From the start, the project was expanded yet despite this extra workload WDI successful carried out works to the toilets and restaurant areas simultaneous to the spa fit out. Importantly, both the Mandarin Oriental Hotel and One Hyde Park remained fully operational throughout the project.
- State of the art spa facility
- Relocation without disruption to Hotel
- Partnership with Denton Corker Marshall
- Architect: DENTON CORKER MARSHALL
- Project Manager: WT PARTNERSHIP
- Cost Consultant: WT PARTNERSHIP
- Service Engineer: BCHF, ARUP