Set across six floors, including a basement, WDI fitted out the high end retail unit including office space and storage area. We were involved in the demolition and alteration of much of the existing structure, ahead of constructing a rear extension. We also replaced and refurbished the existing facades and fitted out the retail and office floors to create a ‘warehouse’ feel. Because the design was constantly reviewed throughout the project, we produced samples to illustrate possibilities for the final look and feel for this McQ flagship outlet.
- Working with evolving design
- Refurbishing a previously derelict building
- Creating high end flagship retail outlet
- Architect: POD ARCHITECTS
- Project Manager: DOIG + SMITH LTD
- Cost Consultant: DOIG + SMITH LTD
- Service Engineer: KEHR & TUCKER